Monday, January 25, 2010

Great Class in Holt on Saturday 1-23-2010

On Saturday, January 23, 2010, I taught a 2 1/2 hour class on wills and trusts for Holt Community Education in the Holt Junior High School library.

At 15 participants, we maxed out the registration for the class. Although the library is a very large space, we probably could not have comfortably fit more participants without resorting to theatre style seating, as opposed to sitting around the library tables. I prefer the latter - it gives seminar participants more space to be comfortable, review the course materials and take notes.

I'll be back in Holt on Febrary 10, 2010 for "This Old Trust" and again on March 3, 2010 for "Wills & Trusts for Today's Smart Parents." Registration is available online at the Holt Community Education website.

Thank you to all of the participants of the January 23, 2010 class, I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Here are a few:

"Good, thought-provoking class."
"I like someone who can be 'down-to-earth.' I like your presentation."
"Very informative."
"Good presentation."
"I learned the difference between a will and a living trust."

If you'd like to review the power point presentation from the class, I have posted a similar presentation from a previous class online at www.slideshare.net/joannehinds. Please let me know if you have any troubles viewing it.

Thank you, I look forward to speaking in Holt again soon!

No comments: